Thank you to our Auction Sponsor
Jennifer and Joel Peterson
A: There are a number of good reasons to use Mobile Bidding:
1. It's easy - if you can use an ATM, you can do it!
2. Bid from wherever you are
3. Get automatic text messages or notices if you are outbid
4. Check the status of all your bids at any time from wherever you are
5. See what items you have won instantly after auction closes
6. NO MORE BID SHEETS!
A: No! Registering for the event will also enable you to bid in the silent auction. Simply provide a cell number for each ticket purchased and you and your guest will be all set!
A: Of course! We will have special volunteers serving as ‘Bid Buddies’ at the event. They will help anyone who needs assistance with bidding.
A: No. The mobile bidding platform is a mobile-ready website, so it will use your phone's browser. You will receive a text with a link to the site and your bidder number.
A: Depends. If you have an older cell phone you can still register it at check-in so that you receive outbid notifications via text message, but you will need to find a volunteer or ‘bid buddy’ with a tablet or smart phone to place your bid for you.
Hopkins Education Foundation